An Extended Maternity Leave

Well hello there! It has been way too long since I have blogged. Life has been busy with work and life since I had my son almost two years ago. It turns out we will be welcoming a baby GIRL to our family this summer and we could not be more excited!

Work has been busy and there are some wonderful projects I hope to share with you soon, including a gorgeous kitchen transformation that is just wrapping up. We have also updated the Emily Baker Design brand with the new logo below. If anyone is looking to rebrand I highly recommend working with Jamie of Spruce Rd. Her team is truly talented and I could not be happier with the final product.



I'll be back soon with some fun posts but if you have a minute I highly recommend you watch this incredibly inspiring video!

1 comment

Jill said...

So many exciting things happening for you!