CHERRY BLOSSOMS IN BLOOM


This weekend we snuck into the city early in the day to avoid the big crowds and get our fill of the cherry blossoms during their peak bloom. I will never tire of this season in D.C. as it is truly inspiring. It really is incredible to think that this is all part of mother nature's plan, isn't it?  I'm not sure if it's just this gorgeous weather we are finally having here or the fact that winter is over but I find myself taken by all things pastel these days. With baby boy on the way I have an urge to use pink in other areas of the house and these pale pink blooms are just what I needed for inspiration. 


It is finally getting a bit more difficult for me to get around these days.  Less than 7 weeks to go before we get to meet this bambino!



All images by me.

No comments