NEAPOLITAN ICE CREAM

Do you remember this room from House Beautiful? I was at an event recently and reminded of the space created by Barry Dixon. After finding my old copy and flipping through the magazine I fell in love all over again. Barry mentioned that the room colors remind him of neapolitan ice cream with the pinks, browns and creams and it really is a gorgeous color palette. 

Barry recently came out with a line of paints for C2 and they are as stunning as all his work. Having taken inspiration from all around his home in Virginia, he has terrific colors like Calf's Snout, Goats Milk and Pond Mist. They are all gorgeous.

Barry also has a fabric line with Vervain with some stunning prints. I am dying to use the Gene Stripe in a project. It really is incredible in person. Here are some of my other favorite prints that I hope to use soon!




No comments