CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP


The snow, that is. As pretty as all these snowstorms have been, I am definitely ready for warm weather ahead. Today I woke up to blizzard like weather and everything closed (again)! When the snow coats the trees there really is nothing like it. I love the pale blue sky that comes with snow (almost identical to the paint I picked for many of our walls) with the white and pale greens and browns. This is a color palette I will never tire of for some time but I do crave the green and colors that come with spring.  In the meantime, I am trying to appreciate the scene that exists now when I am overheating in May and June and ready for winter again!


The outside almost sparkles when ice coats the trees. It does not usually last long but I love the effect!


There is the green that cannot wait to make a comeback. It makes such a statement against the white!



Spring is just around the corner and I am happy to say goodbye to this cold weather to make room for the sun and everything else that comes along with it! 


No comments