A DOWNTON ABBEY NURSERY


Let the nursery planning commence! I would be lying if I said I wasn't dragging my feet on this nursery. We are finally at a place where things are happening and the crib should be arriving tomorrow. In the meantime, I thought I would put together a charming baby room (one that my husband nixed immediately) after the one in Downton Abbey. This room was not often shown during the last season but we did catch a few glimpses and I for one love the toile room.  Throw in some plaid and a gorgeous crib and you have yourself a classic English room. This one served for both a baby boy and a baby girl so you cannot go wrong. Here, my take on this classic English room.

I feel this is fairly neutral for a gender free room but if you know you are having a boy or a girl it is easy enough to add more blue/navy for a boy or punches of pink if you know it's a girl. Will be sharing my actual nursery ideas real soon!



No comments