A CHARMING HUDSON VALLEY HOME


The home of Jim Joseph, an architect, and his partner Scott Frankel, a composer, was featured in the February issue of Architectural Digest and it is not to be missed. I find I continue to peruse the pages after a month to check out any details I missed the first few times. Filled with antiques found in the same area, the home renovation was completed after a decade. The details are truly incredible (just look at those doors in the dining room!) and the use of color throughout the house lends a nod to Dorothy Draper, as well as Dolley Madison, according to Joseph. 

I checked out Hottenroth + Joseph Architects where Jim is a partner and of course fell in love with the details they include in the homes they work on throughout New England and beyond. Here are some of my favorites. 



No comments