USING THE TRIANGLE RULE FOR STYLING


It seems as though you can never learn enough when it comes to the business of interior design and decoration.  I am constantly learning new things and it is one of the aspects of this business that I love. One area that I love to learn about is styling. Of course I will never be a stylist but I find it fascinating to see stylists do their thing. 

The blog of Annette Joseph is one I read fairly regularly and always find great tips. She has over 20 years experience and is a stylist extraordinaire. She recently posted this image and discussed the Magic Triangle tip that she uses when styling a kitchen. Annette suggests using only one or two colors and placing items in a triangle shape in the frame of the picture. Pretty simple and it looks so great! Be sure to click over to her site to read the rest of her wonderful tips!

No comments