UPHOLSTERED DINING CHAIRS: PATTERN OR NOT?


I have always loved this dining room designed by Barbara Barry featured in House Beautiful.  That dining table is gorgeous and I love the ease of the room with the different chairs and the open doors. I am trying to focus and get everything completed with client projects as well as my own home. Nothing says "hurry up" like a due date! 

It is finally time I focus a bit on our dining space. It is casual but I have been wanting to reupholster my dining chairs I bought ages ago and time is ticking. These chairs are French Cameo style with rounded backs. With my dark table and light walls I am debating whether or not I want two fabrics (one for the seat and seat back and a second for the outside back, or one fabric overall in addition to light or dark fabric. So many choices, so little time! 




1 comment

Julie B. said...

Pattern!