INSPIRED BY: THE WORK OF KERRY JOYCE


It is not often that I find myself smitten with everything a designer happens to create. I have known about Kerry Joyce textiles for some time but I recently came across the rest of his work. Kerry Joyces' work ranges from contemporary to traditional and all areas in between. His rooms have me going back for more and I cannot stop thinking about the beadboard in the bathroom above. Taken above the window it creates a new detail that is not to be missed. The textiles and wallpaper are all gorgeous neutrals that play so well against each other and the furniture and lighting items have picks that can fit into any home.  There is something here for every designer to add that special touch into any room!

1 comment

designchic said...

I'm smitten too! Love the dining chairs in the third images and the table vignette…perfection!!