CAROLINA IRVING FOR OSCAR DE LA RENTA HOME


I was pleased to learn that Carolina Irving is taking over for Miles Redd as Creative Director at Oscar de la Renta Home. Miles Redd did a fantastic job but I am overly excited to see what Carolina brings to the brand in the coming months. Funny enough I had purchased a few issues of Lonny Magazine in print when there was a sale and one of my issues happens to be the very first one. This is the same issue that highlights Carolina's home. It was so fun to flip through the real pages again and read her story. Here is one of my favorite quotes from the article and one i wholeheartedly believe in when it comes to decorating.

"To me, a house becomes a home when you are surrounded by the things you like, not a 'matchy' decorating scheme.  I simply use the things I already own; it's rare that my look every varies."

No comments