The demilune table is a classic piece of furniture that works perfectly in both small and larger spaces. I have been in love with not only the demilune table in the image above, but all of Charlotte Moss' office, since I first laid eyes on it in Lonny Magazine. A half-moon table that dates back to the 18th Century the corner free table can work in a small entry as a spot to hold keys and incoming mail or a larger space.
There has been a demilune table floating around my home for years as it was one piece of furniture I acquired (and love) years ago. After seeing a few images on Pinterest I decided to add it to the landing in our stairway. Once I have it styled I'll be sure to post a picture. In the meantime, here are some of my pics for the best demilune tables out today. There is a table out there for everyone from traditional to contemporary so take your pick!
1. A contemporary shape table that comes in great colors. Perfect for a children's room or playroom.
2. I have been a longtime fan of this reasonably priced option.
3. This option offers lots of storage and looks good too!
4. Another option that offers additional storage. I love the details and the finish of this demilune.
5. An antique option that I am crazy about. The drawers make this perfect for an entry.
6. A bit on the country side this table would work in the corner of a small kitchen.