ORGANIZING IT ALL!

I figured why not wrap up this week with some great links I came across recently.  Here at our house I am in the midst of organizing too many things at once and need to reel myself in. These posts are great about getting yourself on a schedule; just one of the things I should be working on in 2014.  

It is always helpful to begin with the queen of organizing....Martha. These quick tips are perfect and the pictures are great as well. When it comes to the fridge/freezer I always want to be that person that is highly organized (which never happens). These are some great ideas! When you are finished with the fridge and freezer then move on to the drawers.   Of course you can never go wrong with some tips from Ms. O. and her team. 

I'm off to tackle yet another project and get my act together! 

No comments