INSPIRED BY: GREEN ROOMS

I know that emerald is the color of the year for 2013 but I do not think I'm ready to give it up just yet. Orchid is the color of 2014 and for some reason, I am not the biggest fan. I think touches of the color work in many rooms but an all out orchid room may be a bit much, if you as me. Green, on the other hand, translates to SO many different rooms and in so many spectrums. 

Left to right and top to bottom:

1) I will forever love this green kitchen, along with every other room in the house.

2) Daniel Romualdez decorated the NY apartment of Tory Burch and this green room is stunning.

3)  I never tire of looking at the home of Kate Spade.

4)  Miles Redd knows how to use color and he went all out with green here.

5)  Jeffrey Bilhuber also knows how to use color to create an incredible room. I love the color green on these walls. 

6)  Green in the kitchen is unexpected but so chic in the home of J. Randall Powers.

No comments