EXTERIOR/INTERIOR: GAME ROOM


Now that Thanksgiving is now behind us, I am ready for the holidays ahead! Red immediately comes to mind as soon as we enter December and when i found this image on Pinterest, I could not resist using it for todays post. Photographed by Bob Greene, it screams "Christmas" to me and I only wish I had a place like this to retreat to over the holiday break.

I imagine this room to be where everyone gathers to relax and have a hot toddy on Christmas morning after a night of games and fun. Here is what I would add to the game room of the house!


Who doesn't love a good game room? Our families love games during the holidays and whether it's Bananagrams or Scrabble, you can never go wrong. For the men in the household, and Air Hockey table is perfect (if real hockey is out of the question). There always needs to be a cozy blanket around along with a yummy candle. I just smelled this one the other day and may have to return to add it to my coffee table this season. Add a great lamp along with some throw pillows on the sofa and you are ready to turn on the station with the endless runs of The Christmas Story playing on Christmas day. I am in love with this rug which completes the entire room. Aren't the colors amazing???

No comments