NOVEMBER INSPIRATION


November is finally here! The Red Sox won the world series and the leaves on the trees here are finally showing all shades of yellow and orange. We have a busy month ahead and I for one am looking forward to the hustle and bustle of the holidays. This year we will be hosting Thanksgiving and I already have the menu on my mind. In the meantime I am finally beginning to change a few things around the house to cozy up for the cooler temperatures. 

I LOVE the colors in this rug. Although it is easier to bring fall into your home with some throw blankets or pillows, why not think about a new rug to possibly layer on top of another?

This table setting has been all over the web for years but it is one I always come back to when it comes to the holidays. It is just so inviting!

The cool weather allows time to relax with the early darkness and light a fire. 

Time to bring out the blazers if you have not done so already!

Herringbone is one pattern I will never stop wanting in my home. This is the perfect piece to update your sofa and bring fall into the living room.

No comments