LOVE THE LOOK: GREEN SOFA


With the holidays right around the corner I have red and green (and orange, brown and yellow) on my mind and if given the option, I would most likely purchase a green sofa tomorrow.  I found this image on Pinterest recently I stopped suddenly. Maybe it was the bright light from the window or the gorgeous garden stools, or perhaps it is just that incredible green velvet sofa. I was able to identify it as the home of Jean-Paul Beaujard from Architectural Digest. The home is stunning but I still have my eye set on this sofa.

Here are some of my favorite sofas from dark green to chartreuse.


I love the informality of the sofas in these rooms. They bring in a burst of color without being too serious.


This room brings in lots of pattern and art but the low sofa is gorgeous and brings everything together.


On the left Tilton Fenwick brought in color to this gorgeous room with back to back green tufted sofas. Gorgous! On the right, Nicky Kehoe took a more modern approach bringing in a striped rug and furniture with a more contemporary shape. Both work perfectly.

So what is your take on the green sofa? Love it or leave it??

Images via Pinterest and House Beautiful

1 comment

LindsB said...

Love these!! I just picked up all the green Kravet Smart velvet memos and I feel like I have to do something in green now!