GOOD LOOKING BAR STOOLS


This is a good-looking kitchen, isn't it? I find it very warm and inviting and who would not want to saddle up to one of those counter stools? I would go without a dining table if I had a kitchen like this one. 

As we think about the potential changes we will make to our kitchen next year, counter stools are one things I have continued to put off. This could be due to the fact that our kitchen is small and I try to guide guests to the dining/living areas when we have folks over. Either way, my husband and I both spend a decent amount of time in the kitchen when we prep dinner so having a few stools would be beneficial. Luckily, you can find bar stools or counter stools at various price points depending on the look you like or where you shop. Here is a round of up some of my current favorites.



ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // IMAGE

No comments