IN THE KITCHEN: FAVORITE APPLE RECIPES

Now that it is almost November (hard to believe!) I am finally off of my pumpkin kick. I realized I was eating apples everyday in one form or another and thought you may like to know a few of my favorite recipes. Some I have made for awhile while others are a bit new but either way, none of these disappoint!

Clockwise from top right:

1) If you like a good cocktail, I recommend you make this stat. Also perfect as part of a Thanksgiving table.

2)  Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Bake that is easy enough for breakfast and perfect for dessert with a crowd, topped with some ice cream, of course. 

3)  I love many of Angela's recipes and this Apple Pie Breakfast Parfait does not disappoint!

4) I love this apple salad for lunch.

5)  Another great breakfast recipe to make whenever company is in town. I can never get enough of this sweet/salty combination.

6)  If the sweet and salty combination is not your thing, these muffins are delicious!

You can find these recipes and more on my Food boards here.

1 comment

LindsB said...

I'll take one of each please!