Now that it is almost November (hard to believe!) I am finally off of my pumpkin kick. I realized I was eating apples everyday in one form or another and thought you may like to know a few of my favorite recipes. Some I have made for awhile while others are a bit new but either way, none of these disappoint!
Clockwise from top right:
1) If you like a good cocktail, I recommend you make this stat. Also perfect as part of a Thanksgiving table.
2) Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Bake that is easy enough for breakfast and perfect for dessert with a crowd, topped with some ice cream, of course.
3) I love many of Angela's recipes and this Apple Pie Breakfast Parfait does not disappoint!
4) I love this apple salad for lunch.
5) Another great breakfast recipe to make whenever company is in town. I can never get enough of this sweet/salty combination.
6) If the sweet and salty combination is not your thing, these muffins are delicious!
You can find these recipes and more on my Food boards here.