J.CREW AND A FALL COLOR PALETTE


Can we talk about the new J.Crew Style Guide? I just received it in the mail this week.  After quickly flipping through the pages I started to fold down the majority of the corners.  Lately there has not been much shopping going on around here and I do not buy a ton of J.Crew but as I flipped through the catalog, I felt as though they stepped into my closet (or brain) when creating the fall looks.  

I decided to take some of my favorite looks and pair them with rooms that I love. Normally one to shy away from color in the home, fall is one season that has me wanting to repaint my entire home and start over again. There are worse problems to have, but this is one reason why I should have started (and completed) decorating my home in a season or two. 

I have always loved this rustic yet casual living room done by Melanie Turner. 

One home I could move into tomorrow is the Veranda Showhouse decorated by Thomas O'Brien. There is not one thing I would change and this kitchen is amazing.

The simplicity in the living room of Monique Lhuillier decorated by Jennie Abbott is sophisticated and welcoming at the same time. 


1 comment

designchic said...

What gorgeous pairings and so wish I had seen your burnt orange before my post today...love!!