INSPIRED BY: SUZANNE KASLER

"I love beautiful fabrics.  I'll often save the boldest pattern for the curtains and hang them floor to ceiling.  They can have such an impact on a room."
-Suzanne Kasler - Inspired Interiors


Suzanne Kasler is oh so talented and may be one of the nicest people I have ever met as well (she came right up to us at market and introduced herself!). I find her work to be layered perfectly and she always seems to have the right elements to complete a space. Using a bold pattern for window treatments is not something I would normally turn to but these panels add a gorgeous touch of color to an otherwise neutral room. This book includes such wonderful advice and I am really looking forward to Suzanne's new book, coming out soon. 

What are your thoughts on bold window treatments? Are you a fan or do you prefer pattern elsewhere?

No comments