IN THE KITCHEN: MY FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPES

Who else is ready for fall? I have been fighting it since we were on vacation in September but after driving through Connecticut and seeing a few trees changing color, I am full-on ready for the season. We are huge pumpkin fans in this house. It is probably a little overkill but I begin buying pumpkin butter and making pumpkin pancakes at the first sign of the season (which may have already started).

Here are some of my favorite pumpkin recipes to make. I highly recommend them all!

Clockwise from top left:

1)  There is nothing like a hot bowl of pumpkin pie porridge to start your day!

2)  If oatmeal isn't your thing, I highly recommend this smoothie.

3)  I could eat this healthy salad every single night for dinner.

4)  The perfect dessert (when you have not already had pumpkin for every meal of the day).

5)  I have yet to find someone who doesn't love a parfait!

6)  An energizing snack that is so easy to make and take when you are on the run.

Now, what are your favorite pumpkin recipes? I would love to know!

2 comments

Day Old News said...

OMG these look fab. I hated pumpkin growing up and now I love it. Ina Garten's Pumpkin cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting! Yum. I have the recipe on my blog.

Emily said...

Oh good to know! I have not tried Ina's pumpkin cupcakes but it's getting added to the list! thanks!