DESTINATION: NANTUCKET


Last week we visited Nantucket for a little R&R to end the summer.  The weather was perfect which allowed us to spend LOTS of time at the beach. It was one of the more relaxing vacations we have had and it was long overdue.  The island was quiet and we had some fabulous meals. If you are heading there in the future, I highly recommend The Proprietors as the drinks are out of this world! 

The homes were gorgeous and the window boxes perfection. I think I spent most of my time snapping photos of windows than actual homes. If anyone is looking for a new career, I say move to Nantucket and learn how to create a perfect window box. Seriously. 










Now it's back to work for me and I have a lot of catching up to do. I suppose I just have to count down the days until next summer when I can visit again. Until then, I am enjoying the fall weather that is finally beginning to show up here in Virginia.

1 comment

designchic said...

It's one of my favorite places...love your images!