BLOG LOVE: FASH N CHIPS


Apparently I have been under a rock lately. I just came across the blog Fash n Chips and fell in love. This girl has style! Since it's Fashion Week and all, I figured a post about style is in order.

One of the things I love about her style....sneakers. Girl knows how to rock a stylish outfit pulls it off with sneakers. Since I am now working from home, most days I am in jeans and a t-shirt. Now I am going to try (and probably fail) at dressing up a bit while thinking I can throw on sneakers and run out the door to a meeting. We will see how that goes!

The site if FILLED with inspiring pictures as she spent the summer in England and brings me back to my days abroad. I spent a little too much time going through her blog but highly recommend you check it out when you have a minute!



No comments