ALESSANDRA BRANCA FOR SCHUMACHER


Alessandra Branca is an incredible designer that has been named to Elle Decor's A List for the past three years.  She has taken on social media wholeheartedly, which I more than appreciate, since I can now follow her on Instagram and Pinterest.  I highly recommend you do the same! She documents her travels beautifully and visits some amazing places!

Whenever a new fabric line comes out I get a little giddy. Yes, there are LOTS of fabrics out there to look at today, but oftentimes I find myself going back to the same things that I love again and again. When I learned that Alessandra Branca came out with a new line for Schumacher, I got excited.  The first thing I did was go to the Schumacher site to take a look at the new collection and quickly got to work putting together a few schemes with items in her new line.


Image via House Beautiful, Fabric via Schumacher

No comments