Turkey Hill


I happen to be a big fan of Martha Stewart.  When she visited D.C. two years ago to promote her new entertaining book, I signed up and was able to hear her speak.  I cannot help but be a little motivated hearing about her success.  She used to live in Westport, CT in a home called Turkey Hill.  When it was sold, the new owners called on Fifield Piaker Elman Architects to oversee a restoration.  Now who does not want a sneak peek into this home? It has gardens you want to write home about and how about ALL those windows? Connecticut Homes and Gardens Magazine featured the updates as well and I am ready to move in at anytime!


Just look at those floors! 


A bright kitchen and so classic. That is one large island.




Someday, I will have a house with a three season room. 

1 comment

LindsB said...

I love Martha and everything she touches! I wish I could have bought that home, just knowing she used to live there would have made me giddy!