A NEW LOOK!


Perfectly Put Together got a new updated look! There has been a lot going on around here lately and other than the new blog design, I though it about time to let you in on a little secret. A few months ago I started Emily Baker Design and could not be more thrilled! Having my own interior design company has been a dream of mine for YEARS! It has been a lot of work (with a few tears along the way) but I could not be happier about it all. 

I am currently working with a few clients and am off and running. All those long nights doing schoolwork are finally paying off! Join me on my journey as I blog about what's going on in my life and take a look around the new site. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. Above you will find a few inspiration pics I used to start the process. I am definitely having a gray, green and chocolate moment!

5 comments

Megan said...

congrats! the blog looks great and i'm so excited that your hardwork is coming to fruition as your start your own company. will be so fun to follow along!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Congratulations on your new venture! The new blog design is great and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

Sharon R said...

So happy for you!! Love the new look! I can say that "I knew you when!!" Good for YOU!!!

LindsB said...

WOOT WOOT- Love the new look and I'm glad the cat is out of the bag, I could not be happier for you!! Now get ready for my millions of emails daily :)

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

everything looks so clean and pretty! i love it!!