My love for Tom (and Thom) - Part III

Since this week I have been shouting my love for Tom and Thom I could end today with my love for some of their products. A designer really seems to hit the big time when they are able to design their own line for a company.  These two designers combined have lines for MANY companies, at all prices levels, which puts a smile on my face.

Having lines for furniture, textiles, tablesettings, rugs, artwork and lighting, you can create an entire room between the two of these men. Here, some of my favorites that they offer.

1. I love this print that Thomas O'Brien created for Lee Jofa.

2.  This rug screams Thom Filicia and would look great in a living room or bedroom.

3.  I have a weakness for lighting and this one that Tom created is perfection.

4.  This upholstered side table screams Thom Filicia.

5.  I need to see this fabric in a project stat.

6.  Thomas O'Brien bedding at Target? Yes please!

7.  Had no idea Tom had a line of dinnerware. I love this blue.

8.  Hickory Chair, bestill my heart. Love the lines on this chair.

No comments