Inspired by: Terrain

Does anyone else out there get excited when you see an email from Terrain in your inbox? I find there is nothing more inspiring than seeing these emails. The images are absolutely gorgeous and it makes me want to get in the car and drive to PA to actually see the location. In fact, I have to just plan a trip there soon because I need to know if it is as good as I imagine. 

Whether it be something for the garden or the perfect accessory for a tabletop, you will find something beautiful here. 



Marble trays? The perfect complement to a bookshelf, table, or entryway to drop your keys when you arrive home.


I mean, have you ever seen planters look any better? 


This may drive me to work harder on the whole gardening thing, which I am NO good at but may improve if I wear that hat and apron. Just call me Martha.


Here are some of my current favorites from Terrain.

Have any of you been to Terrain? If so, I would love to hear from you!




1 comment

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

i am DYING to go to Terrain- hoping to make it to the CT one sooner rather than later!