Destination: New York City

I had the opportunity to hit up NYC for a few days last week and could not have had a better time if I tried. While visiting with some friends from school, we hit up the design centers in the city. I literally ran from showroom to showroom like a little kid in a candy store. Seeing so many gorgeous things in person is so important in this world of design. Sitting on the furniture to test it out and holding fabrics in your hands brings everything to life. I only wish the design center in Washington (which is moving next year) had nearly as many showrooms. Guess I will just have make a trip to NYC more often!

We also were able to catch a taping of the Jimmy Fallon Show. I have a small crush on the man which is now a bigger crush after seeing him in person. Overall, great friends, food and sights made for a fabulous trip to the Big Apple and I cannot wait to return. Some photos you may already have seen if you follow me on Instagram (@perfectlyputtogether).



 

 

Gorgeous Gracie wallpaper and stunning Fortuny fabric.

 

I spy some Eskayel fabric on a sofa at ABC Home.

 

Wanted to take this entire Greenband set home with me from Fishs Eddy. Gramercy Tavern was one of the best meals I have had in possibly forever. The desserts. AH-mazing.

 



Such a fabulous trip. I cannot wait until next time!








No comments