Current Obsession: Iron Beds

When I first laid eyes on the bedroom of Tara Shaw in House Beautiful, my jaw dropped. The simplicity of this room gives off a serenity that I would be more than happy to fall asleep in night after night. This image has been on my inspiration board every since I found this magazine in my mailbox. It was also at this time that I began obsessing over iron beds. 

I love the white linens with the antique chest as a nightstand. The decor is so simple with a gorgeous lamp, artwork and that statement mirror! 

Iron beds can work in so many settings. Oftentimes when one is mentioned, the first thing to come to mind is a summer cottage. Turns out that they may fit perfectly in that setting but Tara Shaw proves this statement wrong and I would say these beds do as well.











No comments