Three Ways to Use the Floral Trend in Your Home

Sometimes incorporating a trend in your home can be difficult, even if it is one you love. Take the floral trend, for example. I love the idea of having some florals in my home during the warm months. There are ways to add a trend in different ways from small doses to bold, for those that are more willing to take a risk. 

Here are a few ways to add that floral punch to your home no matter what your style.



Add a floral punch to your bed or sofa with some pillows. They are easy to swap out as your taste (or the seasons) change. I happen to love this one from West Elm and it is on sale right now.


For those that are a bit more bold, it is easy to add a floral ottoman or window treatments to your home. Again, they are items that are easy to change down the road but make a bigger statement if it is a pattern you love.


 This ottoman fits perfectly in this traditional room. It does not shout out at you but blends. In my opinion, it is what sets apart this room from being too neutral. I also love this roman blind below. 


I am smitten with this Duralee take on an updated floral. 


If anyone has a major love for floral then a sofa or wallpaper can be really fun. This is a larger investment and is around to stay awhile so be sure you love the look. Designer Marshall Watson used florals in this conservatory and is a look that can last a lifetime. If only I could grab a glass of vino after work and have this as my evening retreat!


Wallpaper can be used as a statement like this dining room below. To save some pennies I love the idea of framing some panels that can easily be moved in the future but still add that pizzazz. 



What is your favorite way to bring florals into your home?





No comments