Lots of excitement to be had here

Lots of exciting things have been going on around here lately and I cannot wait to share more with you. My class schedule is finally coming to a close. Although I love every part of learning about interior design, as well as school, I am ready for a break!  Now I will have much more time to devote to this little blog.  

I was lucky enough to visit High Point Market two weeks ago and had an amazing time! My camera is filled with lots of pictures that I will share with you soon. I even met some of my design idols who had me practically looking like these guys on the showroom floors. (Yes, I can be this lame)


It really is amazing how I have the same reaction meeting big-time designers as I would if I were walking down the street and bumped into Leonardo DiCaprio. 

Finally, there is a mini blog redesign going on here that should be ready shortly. I cannot wait to get back to this blog and appreciate all the readers that (may) still be around here. Lots more to come so check back soon!

4 comments

Design Esquire said...

Glad that everything is going well with your schooling, and that you'll get a break soon! I've been debating about posting on my blog again - I just think I needed an extended break to get a bit rejuvenated. I'm looking forward to more of your posts!

Sharon Randall said...

Hi Emily,
I'm still here!! Can't wait to see what else you've been up to!! Enjoy your well-deserved break! I admit I'm a bit jealous that you went to High Point Market--it looks amazing from other blogs!. Hope you are loving the DC area!! We are actually enjoying a little bit of spring in Boston now!!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

can't wait to see your high point pics!

LindsB said...

hmmm cryptic message- you have got to spill the beans!!

SO happy for you that your classes are over, I wish I was there already!