Living in the kitchen

Appliances are one thing that I love to look (and learn) about but usually they do not ever stop me in my tracks. Unfortunately, that is just what happened when I came across the new induction cooktop from La Cornue (let's face it, I could oogle at everything on their site daily).  Just take a look.


I dare you not to stare!

Turns out the masterminds behind the brand have been working on this for quite some time and I must say, I am more than impressed. My parents have an induction stove and it is simply amazing. Whenever the ability to boil water in a minute happens, I stare as if it's a magic trick.  I cannot help it! This cooktop is special not only because it is induction, but because it looks like an amazing piece of furniture. 

With so many open kitchen plans these days, a more relaxed kitchen is serving as a piece to an open living plan making this room one with the rest.  This trend does not seem to be going away anytime soon. Whether it be gorgeous furniture in the kitchen, or a touch of something simple, like a lamp, the kitchen is truly the heart of the home.








No comments