High Point Market Round 2

During the rush of Market I was able to stop into showrooms I knew of but also discovered some that are new (to me). I made sure to try and check out everything from upholstery items to lighting to accessories lines and I swear, if you have a need for some sort of furniture or accessory, you will find it at High Point Market.

One of the my favorite items to source (and stare at), is lighting. Visual Comfort never disappoints. I was especially giddy when I was able to say hello to Thomas O'Brien who, like Thom Filicia, I worship. The man is a genius when it comes to design. 



These sconces are perfection. The modern shape with the classic brass make them the ideal light that I can picture fitting in so many projects!




Four Hands had some spectactular lighting as well. Big fan here!




Unfortunately, my camera died after this shot but this sconce from Chelsea House is fantastic. Since it only holds candles this can fit in so many settings!


1 comment

Megan said...

Sounds like you had such a great trip!