High Point Market Round 1

I mentioned in the last post that Market is a rush of excitement and feelings of being overwhelmed for us newbies. Before we left I had a list of showrooms I wanted to hit up but once you are in those large buildings it is so very easy to get off track. 

Taking photos in every showroom is important since you think you will remember everything you see during the day. Exhaustion coupled with sore feet helped me quickly realize that photos are necessary because my memory is not nearly good enough! 

Our first stop was Vanguard. They have amazing upholstery and casegoods. It was here that I got to meet one of my VERY favorite designers who has a collection, Thom Filica. Meeting Thom was like a crazed boy band fanatic meeting One Direction face to face. I wanted to scream and shout and tell him how I have read his new book about 10 times but I remained calm for the sake of everyone with me at the time. This was a lesson in restraint for sure! 

Luckily, I have photos of some of his ridiculously good creations. Even the vignettes are perfect!


I love this vignette with the shiplap walls. Great hardware too!


I can almost guarantee that I will have this mirror in my home. Can also customize with any fabric. Seriously crazy about it!


Adorable and surprisingly comfortable!

My other favorites from Vanguard.



The fabric on this bed is crazy awesome. I love the hit of pattern with the all-white bedding!


Amazing card table that you can customize with color. And who doesn't love a nailhead detail? 


Went NUTS for this sofa. Fabulous detail for a floating sofa in a room. Such a conversation starter!

Lots more pics to come from my other favorite showrooms!

No comments