Anna Kohler's new line

Do you all remember this image?


Anna Kohler had her apartment featured in Renovation Style years ago. She is one talented lady and who can forget her amazing kitchen?


I would like to note I someday wish for a wall of marble in my future kitchen!  While looking back at these images I learned that she had opened My Chic Nest which is a new furniture line. There are some very pretty things.





I highly recommend you take a look. You can also follow her blog My Chic Nest.  Cannot wait to see what else is in store for this talented lady!





2 comments

Decor Arts Now said...

Love the furniture. i did not know about this source! Lynn from Decor Arts Now

Padgett Hoke said...

That kitchen is beautiful! And those furniture pieces are super unique - I love the turquoise bench.