Deck the Halls

I have had a difficult time getting in the holiday spirit this year. Between work and class (and homework), I have not had a ton of time to decorate. Normally I go with a very neutral palette but I just found these images saved on my computer from a few years ago. I cannot help but love all the red as it screams HOLIDAYS to me. Perhaps I don't have the time to go all out now but I've got a red theme on my list for next year.

Why not use those pretty glass jars we always seem to find at Homegoods and set up a hot chocolate bar. I love this simple idea.

These I love. Perfect for the mini glitter trees you can find at Trader Joes (before they are all taken!).

Lots of carnations. Inexpensive but a great impact.


Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season!

All images from Somewhere Splendid

No comments