Worth the trip

After a rather large school project combined with a terrible fall cold, I am finally back on my feet! I'll be posting my photos from Petra soon but in the meantime, I thought everyone would enjoy a new beauty product I found while in Jordan.

We were able to head to the Dead Sea for a day and if you ever have the chance, I say go! Unfortunately, it will not be there forever and we were told the sea is losing up to an inch of water a day. Floating in the sea was incredible but I could not have been more impressed with the...MUD. All of the people around us were layering that mud all over themselves so I decided to join in on the fun. Once it's washed off I realized my skin has NEVER been smoother. So, I picked up one of these in the hotel giftshop so I can continue to use it at home. The results are still incredible!

Who knew that mud from the Dead Sea was so amazing? You can buy some here as well and I cannot speak more highly of this stuff. Seriously, I'm hooked!

2 comments

LindsB said...

That is awesome! I want to go rub that stuff all over me!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I would love to make it there in my lifetime!