Took a little trip

My great dreams of blogging regularly took a backseat recently when I had the opportunity to travel with my husband.  I am knee deep in work as I catch up on schoolwork and life right now and hope this feeling of being overwhelmed calms soon. Coming back to this gorgeous fall weather was really a surprise and I could not be more excited about all things fall right now. 

This once-in-a-lifetime trip still has me daydreaming about the incredible sights. While I get up to speed with things and finish uploading pics here is a sneak peek. 

Hint: Indiana Jones was shot at this famous site.

2 comments

alengirl said...

Ever since I saw Indie here, I've always wanted to visit! Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures, definitely a once in a lifetime trip :)

Megan said...

Can't wait to see more; what an incredible sneak peek!! So glad you're back to blogging too... hope school it going well! xx