It's been a while...is anyone still out there?

Hello! I just signed into the Blogger dashboard and realized the entire format changed here. Is anyone still reading this blog? I can be a bit of a procrastinator at times so I figured this sums things up nicely...



Anyway, I have had a very busy year with lots of updates to share. Long story short, I while working full-time I have been taking classes in interior design the past few years. This summer things finally came together and an opportunity to work with a local designer came my way. With the support from my wonderful husband, I took the leap and left my job with corporate America to pursue one of my passions. Lately I have been getting my feet wet and loving every second of this new-to-me world. I hope to start posting here more regularly and have some exciting things coming up. Please follow me along on this journey! You can also follow my updates on Twitter (here) and Instagram @perfectlyputtogether. 

It's good to be back!

4 comments

Design Esquire said...

Congrats on taking the jump! I can't wait to hear more about your new job. And yes, I'm still reading (although I've taken an extended hiatus from posting on my own blog too)! Christine

Emily said...

Christine it's so nice to hear from you! Hope things are going well and I hope to have more updates on the blog from now on!

LindsB said...

I'm here, I'm here!! I hope you start to post more often- I miss you!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I'm here!!!