Too early to have another wedding?

Since I have been looking at wedding pictures all over again (I shamefully admit to purchasing the new Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine) I cannot help but lust over the gowns that are out there. While noticing an ad for the White by Vera Wang at David's Bridal, I could not help but lust over these gowns designed by the one and only Vera at a lower price point. Maybe I'm late to the game here but I am ready to plan a renewal of the vows party come November if I can purchase one of these. Something tells me I am going to be told we can do this after 25 years or something but it's still worth a shot, right?

My favorite of them all....


I don't think these are too shabby though.

1 comment

paula said...

how beautiful. love the sleeves. we just went to a wedding that the bride wore this line. so pretty.