Sweet Dreams

Between this royal wedding coverage and the Twilight re-runs on TV (yes, I know the book is better but I continue to get sucked into that movie!) I have not taken enough time to focus on decorating the house. I have recently bought this duvet cover but other than that, our master bedroom is still pretty bare. Decisions are not my strong point when it comes to my own home.

In order to confuse myself even more, I continue to look and fall in love with bedding I do not currently own.  It must be the warm weather because I am loving these colorful options from Serena & Lily right now. Oh, and has everyone seen the Dwell Studio lines at Target? I just bought a new tablecloth today. LOVE the prints!



Is it just me or can anyone else spend way too much time looking at bedding? I could look at options for days and still not be able to decide!

2 comments

Laura@JourneyChic said...

That first set would look right at home in my master bedroom. So pretty!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love Serena and Lily too. They had a glider that I loved but it was too $$