Spring wishlist...

After putting away the wool pants and sweaters last weekend I took out all of my spring items even though I cannot quite wear them yet. I'll wait for the rain to go away before pulling out the white pants (and maybe wait until Memorial Day, since I still tend to go by those rules, sadly.). In the meantime, I'm lusting after some of these items, a few which have already been purchased.


1.  I am lusting after these wedges. Now I just have to justify the price.
2.  Someone at Sephora recommended this for a pink spring color. Now I want the other colors!
3.  Just love this preppy bracelet with a tough edge.
4.  Who doesn't love a bright scarf for spring?
5.  I will own this bag...perfect for summer!
6.  Now that it's sunglass season, the cat eye is all the rage and these are a less dramatic take on the trend.

5 comments

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Wow, those wedges are awesome! They look really comfortable. Hope you're enjoying that warmer weather. Back up here we're still sporting wool!

Sharon R said...

I have spring fever too! Just ordered the sunglasses! Thanks for the inspiration Emily! Miss you!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

super cute! hope you guys are doing well!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

totally agree bout the wedges...love them!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Been debating the wedges for a while now! They're so cute!