Signs of spring

With daylight saving time happening this weekend, I could not be happier about spring being right around the corner. All of a sudden the cold weather is beginning to lift and so is my grumpiness that is sick of this winter! Since I buy Martha Stewart Living almost monthly, I finally got a subscription. Lucky me because I got to "flip" through the debut magazine that came out for the iPad on my computer. Marthat Stewart, you have done it again, and you may actually get me to buy an iPad for this (although I will never let go of my hard copies).

Enough rambling though. One of my favorite articles was on Martha's garden and the peonies. These flower arrangements are gorgeous!



I am pretty sure my favorite will change depending on the day. Right now....#1 wins. Spring, please come quickly!  I am so excited, I have had the National Cherry Blossom Festival marked on my calendar for weeks now. Cannot.Wait.

5 comments

Chic Coles said...

Wait is that true day light savings?What beautiful flowers.

Day Old News said...

Of the numerous reasons why I miss my iPad, not getting to read the MS digital issue is a major one! Such pretty flowers.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yay! me too! I can't wait to get outside and exercise again!

Megan said...

these flowers are incredible...i wish I was going to be going to the cherry blossom festival this year; its one of my favorites!! enjoy!

Jen S. said...

There is nothing like fresh beautiful flowers...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com