Signs of ADD...

When it comes to decorating my own home, I am feeling some serious signs of ADD. Normally I am a very focused and organized person but with all the inspiration out there (and lack of some serious decorating funds) I am having a difficult time making decisions. As I go back and forth deciding on a look for my bedroom, my recent find has me loving this room, seen here by Madeline Stuart. Based on this and my prior love of a bedroom, it looks like a touch of gold will need to make its way somewhere in our master bedroom.

I am also DYING over that bedside table.

(Photography by Dominique Vorillon)

9 comments

Sarah said...

I love the chaise in front. I have been wanting one of those for our bedroom for years, but cannot commit! HA! That one looks perfect though! And yes, that bedside table is great!

Kellie Collis said...

Lovely inspiration! I'm pretty sure you can pull it off. I can't wait to see how your house turns out. Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

Megan said...

Emily! I love your sense of style and if you trust those instincts, there is no way you won't end up with a house you love. I can definitely relate to your ADD comment though, that has been one of the biggest challenges for me in decorating my house (and planning my wedding) the constant flow of so many inspiring houses/wedding/outfits makes decisions sometimes harder!! You'll get there!!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Y'know, I'm feeling the love for gold lately, too. It's a shame I already have so much silver in my house! I've been wearing more gold jewelry lately to prevent me from my buying more home decor. :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

oooh, I love so much about this room!

I have design ADD too when it comes to my house!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Beautiful inspiration, I love all the warm neutrals and touches of gold. I definitely understand ADD when it comes to designing your own home. Good luck, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

ADD is my middle name so I can totally relate. I love the warmth of this room.

Anonymous said...

nice blog

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Great room! I have design ADD... a bad case of it!