Round here...

I have been a busy bee ever since the weather began to get nice. Not sure why but just knowing spring is here makes me more productive. Now if only I can transfer that to motivation to the winter months. Lately we've seen lots of sun and days that reach over 60 degrees. Here are some of the things I've been getting myself into...

I baked some of these....
And left out the chocolate chips but added peanuts instead. YUM!

Then I bought some of these...

Brussel sprouts are SO good. I have no idea why they are so scary for kids! Add olive oil, salt and pepper and bake at 400 degrees. After about 30 minutes you've got yourself some of these...

Let me introduce you to my new favorite candle. I am a lemon freak and add it to everything. Water (hot, cold and seltzer) with lemon is what I drink all day long and never gets old. This candle smells like spring. I highly recommend running out and getting one!

Finally, the cherry blossom tree in our back yard is starting to bloom. See that bud? Only a few more weeks until the tree is full of the flowers.

So, what have you been up to lately?

3 comments

houseonthehillblog said...

I just bought a bunch of brussel sprouts at the market and am dying to eat them. Yours look sublime. :)

LindsB said...

Brussel sprouts are my favorite!!! So so good, and the crispier the better in my book. The husband and I love them!

(omg I just said husband for the first time in blog world, hahaha)

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love a lemon candle in the kitchen. Will have to check this one out!