Reader advice...

I have been on the hunt for a new desk for weeks now. Who knew this would be so difficult (for me)? My ideal desk is more a table since I am looking for workspace that's larger than your normal desk. Drawers for storage aren't high on my priority list either since I am building up the closet with shelving. Ideally, I would like something with simple lines and neutral. While I was browsing I came across this table at Williams Sonoma Home that is a lot like what I want.

Love the metal. Love the wood. Love the clean lines. Now, any idea where I can find a desk that's similar to this? I would love your help!!

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Decorators Best has a table that's pretty similar--the Brick Layers Console Table

Anonymous said...

Whoops--it's not Decorators Best, but Home Decorators Collection--sorry about that!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I don't know where you can find one but when you find out please let me know! I love it!Really like your blog. Glad I found it.

Anonymous said...

Check out Roost.

Kirsten said...

Funny, I blogged an exact replica of that table...only $349! http://www.triplemaxtons.com/2011/03/decor-finds-for-rustic-entryway.html

SamanthaS said...

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/durham-desk/furniture/desks/198049

here is a desk from Ballard that is similar