Game.Set.Match

Although the wedding is over, I find that nothing inspires me more than flipping through bride magazines or the websites. Yes, I am that girl that still cannot get enough! The ideas can turn over into everyday life be it colors for decorating or a small dinner party so I find myself continuing to save images in my "wedding" folder.

Nonpareil Magazine was a virtual magazine I loved "flipping" through and after having some time to check out the newest issue, it's clear that it just keeps getting better! The eighth issue combines fashion and parties together flawlessly. When I laid eyes on the event styled after inspiration from Ralph Lauren, I fell in love with Nonpareil a little more. The grey, white and green are perfection for a spring affair and have me smiling knowing the warm weather is right around the corner.

Be sure to check out all the rest of the fashionable spreads at the new Nonpareil Mag!

(Photography by Jackie Wonders)

6 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so perfectly preppy! love it. hope the new house is coming along nicely!

Day Old News said...

I have a big binder of magazine tear outs for any potential event. At this rate, I probably have enough for a lifetime of parties!

Chic Coles said...

What a fun wedding cake!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love that cake!

Kirsten said...

I was the same way after the wedding - I had bridal mag/website withdrawls! I didn't realize how addicted I was. It's so fun tok get inspired and plan that stuff.

PS I am hosting my first giveaway - a Wrapped To Wear bracelet. If you are interested in entering, here is the link: http://www.triplemaxtons.com/2011/03/wrapped-to-wear-giveaway.html :)

Dovecote Decor said...

Just found you! Loved the post! Drop by to see our fabulous imported French Basketeer Giveaway. To quote Andrea plastic bags are “so passé!”
Best,
Liz