A Valentine Soiree

It really is too bad that Valentine's Day falls on a Monday this year. I am not normally a big fan of the day but I do love the abundance of pink and red that surrounds me on this day! Had I found this party a little sooner, I would have thrown a little soiree with some other friends using this as inspiration. Next year will have to work instead!

As if the tablescape isn't enough, these shoes were made for celebrating!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

(Photography by Joielala Photographie; styling by Sitting in a Tree Events)

6 comments

LindsB said...

Such a beautiful table, I love the fabric they used as a backdrop :)

Happy Valentines Day!

pretty pink tulips said...

Gorgeous!!!! I'm inspired to throw a pastel colored lunch for my girl friends next Valentine's!!!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

My friend Megan put this shoot together. Love it. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope all is well in D.C.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so so cute! happy v day!

Tapping Solution DVD said...

Oh my! What a very pretty soiree party! The table sure looks elegant and beautiful!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

what a sweet table setting! happy vday :)