Kicking out the cold...

I have become semi-obsessed with finding things for our new bedroom. Of course dinnertime is spent on the couch while I continue the hunt for the perfect table but why not work on one room that no one sees, right? Well, I see it and I think that the bedroom should be a relaxing retreat after a long day! We recently primed the periwinkle (no, that is no joke) walls and before I pick another color, I am enjoying living with the white walls now. It could just be this cold winter but I am ready for spring.

While I continue my search for items to fill the bedroom, I came across this room that to me, defines the warm weather ahead. I am not bold enough to use yellow our room but I did order up this bright white bedcover. It's bright and lightweight; perfect for the warmer weather while the cold lingers a bit longer.


2 comments

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I know, I've been wearing super bright clothes all week, hoping for spring. miss you!

Lindsay@ A Design Story said...

Love it. Isn't fun revamping your bedroom? I just bought a new comforter for us too and I am not finished with the rooms 'everyone sees' either!!